BANK WIRE DEPOSITS
You can deposit funds to your Forex Time (FXTM) trading account either by a standard payment order or from any of your bank accounts. Trading accounts are in EUR and USD. In the event that you deposit in a currency other than EUR or USD, your funds will be converted according to the selected currency of your trading account. Please note that some banks may not accept certain local currencies.
Depositing Funds to Your Forex Time (FXTM) Account
Enter your MyFXTM and from the upper menu, choose 'Fund Deposit'. Select which trading account you want to make a deposit to and then in 'Transfer Method', select 'Bank Wire Transfer' and choose the bank account you would like to post your funds to.
Once you have chosen one of our bank accounts, you will be given further details required to continue with the wire transfer. Select ‘Print the Bank Details' and be sure to provide your bank with this information when you make the transfer.
Be sure that you have understood our deposit conditions before making the transfer.
- Around 3-5 business days.
- Our banks charge no commission. The full amount we receive from your sending bank in our company account will be deposited.
- Check with your bank on their commission rates and be sure to ask if correspondent banks need to be involved in the transfer because this may lead to extra transfer fees being charged.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- We do not accept wire transfers from third parties. The client will be responsible for all charges arising when a bank transfer received from a third party is sent back to the sender.
- When giving your bank details, please ensure that they are correct because any mistakes made may delay the process and in such a case you will be responsible for any additional charges made by the concerned banks.
- Until you receive the transferred funds in your trading account, please keep the transfer confirmation from your bank (the account statement, the SWIFT copy, etc.). Such information may be required if we need to confirm any of your details or make further inquiries into your transfer.
- In your payment details, please indicate your trading account number so we can successfully send the funds directly there.
- Make sure that the details you enter in the transfer order for your bank are correct; if any mistakes are made or if you forget to include your trading account number, this may result in a delay in the transfer of your funds to your trading account.
- Clients may transfer funds in the currency of their choice. If this currency is not the same as the currency of their trading account, the conversion will be made using our own rates.
- When withdrawing your initial deposit you can only make the transfer to the bank account that you originally deposited from.
- Enter MyFXTM to discover more about the commissions for our withdrawal, deposit and transfer options.
- Our conversion rates are updated daily in MyFXTM.