- Department: Compliance
- Reports to: Head of Compliance
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. FXTM Brand serves clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. Compliance Manager will be responsible for a range of activities that ensures the business remains compliant with the local regulation issued by CySEC as well as with ESMA.
- Monitoring the activities of the Company;
- Support the team focusing on regulatory change;
- Be responsible for providing regulatory advice and guidance to the business, leading and delivering regulatory change projects, running compliance initiatives, meeting and supporting regulator visits (CySEC);
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Boards and regulator;
- Preparing and handling the relevant regulatory reporting obligations;
- Keep senior management and the business informed on regulatory developments;
- Assist with assessing the impact on the business of future regulation and implement necessary changes to policies and procedures as well as drafting new ones;
- Conducting initial analysis of new regulations in order to determine their applicability to the business and conduct a compliance impact assessment;
- Ensuring compliance with the local requirements and regulations;
- Responding to compliance enquiries;
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered;
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures;
- Monitoring and reporting on employees’ adherence to client policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits;
- Reviewing new regulations applicable to investment firms and identifying potential compliance risks;
- Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees;
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client enquiries/grievances. Assessing the effectiveness of our client’s compliance program and advising on measures to reduce compliance risk;
- Performing the necessary research required and drawing results, related to the Company’s expansion;
- Handle ad-hoc projects related to the Company’s need and expansion.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law;
- In-depth knowledge of CySEC regulatory requirements;
- Good analytical and research skills;
- Attention to detail and good organization skills;
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent themselves and the Compliance Function;
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written;
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop;
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector (preferably forex industry);
- Advanced CySEC Certificate should be considered as an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance. To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.