- Department: IT
- Reports to: Head of IT Support
We are looking for a talented self motivated professional, eager to learn and grow and within a multinational team. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast growing IT environment working as an IT Systems Administrator. They will be part of a team responsible for providing level 2 and level 3 support to our offices around the world, as well as responsible for the implementation of a variety of IT projects (from design to production). Such work may include implementation or upgrade of infrastructure, system administration, system monitoring, automation, telephony system administration, development and more.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide level 2 and level 3 IT support
- Server and System administration (hardware, OS, Systems, Software)
- Network Administration
- Firewall administration
- Create, maintain and update technical documentation
- Collaborate with, and train other IT System Administrators and IT Specialists
- Work on infrastructure projects
- Monitoring system administration and improvements
- Provide cover for level 1 support whenever required (hardware, software)
- Be able to respond and resolve emergency incidents outside of working hours
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Candidates without a degree, but with provable relevant work experience, will also be considered.
- Minimum of three-year work experience in a similar role is required
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server OS administration skills (2008r2 and above)
- Good understanding of Microsoft ADDS, DFS, RDS, DNS, Exchange, WSUS
- Experience administrating virtualization infrastructure (Hyper-V)
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals
- Experience with firewall administration and other related features
- Monitoring system administration experience (Zabbix, Nagios or other)
- Programing and scripting skills with Powershell (optional: perl, php, python)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with both local and remote team members
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new challenges
- Fluency in English
- Linux OS administration experience
- Experience implementing systems based on open source projects in production environments
- Previous hands on experience with VoIP/SIP (Asterisk) would be an advantage
- Database administration (MSSQL or MySQL) would be considered as an advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.