- Department: Project Management
- Reports to: Head of Project Management
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We serve our clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage various IT and Organizational projects
- Successfully Initiate projects Internally and externally (leading internal handovers and customer kick-offs), developing and communicating the project plan, constantly promoting effective interactions among all stakeholders
- Adopt and negotiate appropriate project scope needed to deliver the solution
- Identify and secure required key project resources and contributors
- Maintain the project administration functions, supporting revenue planning and recognition requirements, as well as post project reviews
- Build or contribute to tools, techniques and methodology of the project delivery process
- Coordinate several projects in parallel including globally and internally distributed teams;
- Risks management and conflicts resolution.
- Experience in building up management and stakeholders interaction process;
- Experience in Project Management 1 years and more (finance sector as advantage);
- Knowledge and experience in IT projects management;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with key project management tools: MS Project, Office, JIRA(or similar)
- Proficiency in personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- English level upper-intermediate or higher, Russian language as advantage;
- Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities and threats
- Highly organized, good time management skills and detailed orientated
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.