- Department: Customer Relations
- Reports to: Team Leader of Payment Systems Team
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Reviews, analyzes and resolves simple – complex payment processing issues;
- Analyzes, identifies, and communicates Payment system issues;
- Implement payment solutions for key markets;
- Partners with multiple internal departments and external Payment providers/stakeholders regarding setup details and resolve issues;
- Prepare reports/analysis on several Payment issues;
- Performs regular competition research and analysis;
- Identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase efficiency;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Head of Division.
- University/College degree; Degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance/Law or in a related field will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Russian is required;
- Any additional language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literate –very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively network with stakeholders, handle multiple tasks and track and report on progress;
- Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in corporate management/administration will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in any Payment provider/Bank institution will be considered as an significant advantage;
- Be proactive and show initiative;
- Ability to follow processes and procedures;
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and organized as well as a self-starter with the ability to think creatively;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, to work in a high pressure environment and to meet aggressive goals with multiple competing priorities.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance. To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email.
All applications will be treated confidentially.