Wire transfers with us are affordable and available in Naira and USD locally. You can make a deposit to your trading account via wire transfer to one of our company accounts at the following banks:
- Diamond Bank
- First Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name of the sender must match the name on your trading account.
- ForexTime (FXTM) trading accounts are in EUR, GBP and USD only. Funds sent in a different currency will be converted to the deposit currency of your account. You may be charged a fee for the conversion.
- The sending bank or correspondent bank may deduct a fee for processing a wire transfer. ForexTime (FXTM) does not apply any fees and will deposit the net amount received to your account.
- If the transaction goes through, the funds will be posted to your trading account upon receipt by ForexTime (FXTM). The processing time is generally 1-3 business days. There may be a delay if the bank or ForexTime (FXTM) is unable to verify your information. Please save your bank wire confirmation so we can check all details if necessary.
- Funds deposited by wire transfer may be withdrawn to any bank account in your name.
- The withdrawal of your initial deposit can only be made to the same bank account from which you originally deposited.
- If you transfer funds into a local bank account in Nigeria please be ready to provide payment confirmation:
- If you have transferred funds from your bank account, it could be a bank statement or screen short from your online banking system.
- If you have transferred funds from a bank cashier, please ask them to provide you with any payment confirmation made (receipt, teller, etc.).
- When filling out a direct transfer form at a bank or when making a transfer online (Internet banking), make sure you indicate your trading account number or your MyFXTM number in the “Remarks” field.
- For all commissions charged when funding your account, ForexTime (FXTM) will reimburse you 100%.