|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||2 Hours|
How to make a deposit to your FXTM trading account
- Click on "Fund Deposit" in the upper menu in MyFXTM, make sure that you have selected "Fund Deposit" in the "Transfer Type" field, choose the trading account you wish to deposit to and then choose "Dotpay" as the "Transfer Method". The available currencies in Dotpay are PLN and EUR. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click "Confirm".
- Check that the information you have entered is correct and then click "Submit". Once you click “Submit” you will then be redirected to Dotpay and will be asked to submit your Dotpay details if you aren’t already logged in.
- Once you access your Dotpay account, you will need to select the preferred paying method and follow the needed steps by that method.
- You can view the status of your transfer in MyFXTM History. You should see the status of your transfer as "Processing". Once the deposit has been credited to your trading account, the status in MyFXTM will change to "Funds deposited to the account".
- You may only make deposits from your personal Dotpay account.
- No third party payments will be accepted. For all deposits made through Dotpay, you must provide/ upload a screenshot of the Dotpay transaction that lists the:
- Transaction number;
- Deposit amount;
- IBAN number (where applicable); and,
- Your full name.
- The name and address on your Dotpay account must match the name and address registered with FXTM. If your Dotpay email address is different from your registered email address with FXTM, please add this information to the relevant field in your MyFXTM panel.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount per transaction.
- FXTM will accept Dotpay transactions in EUR and PLN only. All Dotpay transactions sent in PLN or EUR will automatically be converted to the base currency of your trading account, at the prevailing conversion rate which can be found in the Conversion Rates section of MyFXTM (login required).
- For any additional fees and charges please refer to the Conversion Rates section in MyFXTM (login required).
- The net amount received from Dotpay, after the deduction of any applicable conversion fees, will be credited to your trading account.
- If the deposit is successful, it will be credited to your trading account within minutes. However, your transaction(s) may be delayed if Dotpay and/ or FXTM are unable to verify your information. The same applies during office hours and weekends.
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.