|Currency||GBP, USD, EUR|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
How to Make a Deposit to Your FXTM Account
- In the upper menu in MyFXTM, select "Fund Deposit". In the form that opens up, ensure that you have selected "Fund Deposit" as the "Transfer Type". Choose the trading account you wish to make your deposit to and select "Paypal" as the "Transfer Method". In "Transfer Currency", choose the currency that your account is denominated in, enter your desired deposit amount and click "Confirm".
- Once you have checked that all your information is correct, click "Submit". Once you click submit you will then be redirected to the Paypal site and will be asked to submit your Paypal login details. If you don’t have an account, you can register for one on the Paypal site.
- Already have a Paypal account?
- Just enter your login details (email and password), authorize the payment and submit your transfer.
- Don’t have a Paypal account?
- In the redirected Paypal window, enter all the data required to register for an account. If you’d like to use your debit/credit card please upload it to your Paypal account and deposit funds to your e-wallet. ForexTime (FXTM) can then accept funds from your e-wallet.
- You can view your deposit status in your “MyTransfers”.
- You may only make a deposit from your own Paypal eWallet.
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- To transfer funds using your credit/ debit card, please make a credit/ debit card deposit to your Paypal e-Wallet and then create a deposit request in MyFXTM using your Paypal login details.
- The name and email address you have registered with Paypal must match the name and email address in your MyFXTM account. If you used a different email address when registering with Paypal, you will have to list this as an additional email address in "Your Details" (login required) in MyFXTM and specify which email you use for Paypal.
- If the residential address you have provided in Paypal is different to the one you have provided in MyFXTM, we may ask for an explanation for this by requesting confirmation of the second address you have provided (a utility bill or bank statement).
- If a Paypal transaction is made in a currency that is not supported (please check the table above for supported currencies), your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. Please note that Paypal may charge a conversion fee.
- In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply, as per the Conversion Rates table (login required) in MyFXTM.
|Currency||GBP, USD, EUR|
|Fees / Commission||2%|
|Processing Time||Same business day***|
If you wish to withdraw funds from your trading account to your Paypal account, you must complete a request in MyFXTM.
How to withdraw funds from your ForexTime (FXTM) account
- Go the Withdraw page within the ‘My Money’ section in MyFXTM.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to withdraw funds from and complete the necessary fields.
- Select a reason for withdrawal and enter the PIN that was to you via email or SMS and click ‘Submit’.
Please take the following points into consideration when making a withdrawal:
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to third party accounts.
- Withdrawals can only be made to the same Paypal account that was used to deposit funds.
- To withdraw funds via Paypal, you must have deposited funds using the same method.
- Please check that you have adequate free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If your free margin is insufficient, you will have to close any open positions.
- The processing time for withdrawals is usually within 24 hours of the withdrawal request. After the funds have been processed by FXTM, they will be credited to your Paypal account. If we are unable to verify your information, there may be a short delay.
- Trading profits can be withdrawn using Paypal as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same Paypal account that was used to fund your trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, but we require a bank statement confirming the account holder's name, which must be identical to the name that you provided when you registered with FXTM.
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.