|Currency||USD, EUR, RUR|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||2 hours|
How to Make a Deposit to Your ForexTime (FXTM) Account
- Launch the WebMoney "Keeper Classic" application.
- Go to MyFXTM, click on "Fund Deposit" in the upper menu and confirm that you have selected "Fund Deposit" in the "Transfer Type" field. Then, choose the trading account you wish to deposit to and choose WebMoney as the "Transfer Method". Select the currency of your choice in the "Transfer Currency" field and click "Confirm". At this point, you may be asked to install ActiveX Control.
- Choose WebMoney Keeper as your method of payment, enter the code you see in the picture and click "Next". In the form that pops up, enter the number of your WebMoney purse. Finally, confirm that the information you have entered is correct and click "Confirm Payment".
- You can view the status of your transfer in MyFXTM History. You should see the status of your transfer as "Processing". Once the deposit has been posted to your trading account, the status in MyFXTM will change to "Funds deposited to the account".
- No third party payments will be accepted. For the initial deposit, it is necessary to provide us with a screenshot of your WebMoney account that contains the following details: name, address and status of your WM passport.
- Deposits can be accepted only from WebMoney accounts with Formal or higher WM-Passport status
- There is no minimum and maximum amount per transaction, however, there are financial restrictions for the WebMoney Transfer System for each member that depend on the level of identification (type of WM-passport), type of WM Keeper used by the member and enabled methods of transactions confirmation.
- FXTM will accept WebMoney transactions in EUR, USD and RUB currency only. All WebMoney transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to EUR, USD and RUB and WebMoney may charge you a conversion fee.
- WebMoney will charge a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients. (See Conversion Rates Table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account, which was funded through WebMoney.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if WebMoney or FXTM is unable to verify your information.
- The Initial deposit amount must be sent back to the WebMoney account from which we received your funds.
More information on WebMoney website:
|Currency||USD, EUR, RUR|
|Fees / Commission||0,8% (max 50 USD / 50 EUR / 1500 RUB)|
|Processing Time||Same business day***|
How to withdraw funds from your ForexTime (FXTM) account
- In MyFXTM, select "Fund Withdrawal" in the upper menu and select "Withdrawal" as the "Transfer Type". Choose the trading account you wish to withdraw funds from and in the "Transfer Method" field choose WebMoney.
- Select which currency you would like to make the withdrawal in and once you have read all the withdrawal conditions and are certain you want to proceed, click "Confirm".
- You will then receive a payment password via SMS or via email to the email address you have registered with MyFXTM. You must enter this password in the required field and then click "Submit".
- You can check the status of your withdrawal in your "MyFXTM History". If you see the status "Processing", it means that your request has been accepted. Once the request status reads "Funds sent", it means that funds were sent to your WebMoney purse.
- A withdrawal to a third party will not be accepted. The name and address on your WebMoney account must match the name and address registered with FXTM.
- A withdrawal is possible to the same WebMoney account from which you deposited funds.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions on your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 1 business day of your request. The funds will be posted to your WebMoney account within one business day of being processed by us. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- You can withdraw funds through WebMoney only if you have already deposited through the system before.
- There is no minimum and maximum amount per transaction however there are financial restrictions for WebMoney Transfer System for each member that depend on the level of identification (type of WM-passport), type of WM Keeper used by the member and enabled methods of transactions confirmation.
- Any profit made from trading can be withdrawn using WebMoney as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same WebMoney account which was used to fund your trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, however in this case you will need to provide us with a bank statement confirming the account holder's name.