|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||2 hours|
How to Deposit Funds to MyFXTM
- Login to MyFXTM (new version) and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Scroll down to the “E-Wallets” section at the bottom of the page and click the “Deposit” button to make a deposit using "Yandex.Money"
- Under “Deposit to account” select the trading account that you want to deposit funds into and type the amount you wish to deposit under “Sum”. Please note: the default currency for depositing using Yandex.Money is RUB, so please ensure that you have RUB checked under “Transfer Currency”
- Read the Yandex.Money Terms and Conditions on the right of the page and double check the information you have entered before clicking “Confirm.”
- After clicking “Confirm”, you will be able to review your deposit request once more. Check that everything is correct and click "Submit".
- You will be redirected to Yandex.Money where you will be asked to enter your Yandex.Money login details. If you are already logged in, you will not be asked again.
- In Yandex.Money wallet, go to the “Confirmation of the Payment” section, and click on the ‘Get a password’ button.
- A 4-digit password will be sent via SMS to the phone number that is registered to your Yandex.Money account. Enter this password into the “Confirmation of the Payment” form and press “Confirm”.
- That’s it! You can now go back to the main page of your MyFXTM account and track the progress of your transfer. In the “My Money” drop-down selection, click on “Transaction History” where you can track all deposits and withdrawals that are still pending.
- The status of your transfer should be "Processing". Once the deposit has been credited to your trading account, the status in MyFXTM will change to "Funds deposited to the account".
When making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- For the initial deposit, we require a screenshot of your Yandex.Money wallet. Please make sure that the account number, email address and status associated with your wallet are clearly visible. The email address should match the address you used when registering with FXTM, and the status of your wallet should be “Identified” or higher.
- There is no minimum deposit amount per transaction. The maximum deposit amount is 100,000 RUB per transaction.
- All transactions sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your trading account will be automatically converted using the FXTM conversion rate.
- Yandex.Money will charge a fee for each transaction, but FXTM will reimburse any deposit fees you incur directly to your trading account. Please note that FXTM does not cover any fees related to currency conversions.
- If the deposit is successful it will be credited to your trading account within 2 business hours. If Yandex.Money and/ or FXTM is unable to verify your information there may be a short delay in processing your deposit.
- Please note: If you wish to withdraw the newly deposited funds, the initial deposit amount must be sent back to the same Yandex.Money wallet that was used to deposit the funds.
|Fees / Commission||1.5%|
|Processing Time||Same business day***|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyFXTM
- In your MyFXTM account, select "Withdraw funds" which can be found on the side menu under “My Money.”
- Scroll down to the “E-Wallets” section at the bottom of the page and click the “Withdraw” button to request a withdrawal using "Yandex.Money".
- Follow the instructions on the form: select which trading account you wish to withdraw funds from in the drop-down menu under “Withdraw from account”, select RUB as the currency (RUB is the default currency for Yandex.Money), enter the amount you wish to withdraw under “Sum to be withdrawn”, and enter your Yandex.Money account number under “Yandex.Money Purse number”.
- Read the Yandex.Money Terms and Conditions on the right of the page. Once you are ready to proceed, click "Confirm".
- You will then receive a 4-digit payment password via SMS and at the email address that’s associated with your MyFXTM account. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox. Enter this password in the required field on the withdrawal confirmation page, and click "Submit".
- That’s it! You can now track the progress of your transfer through your MyFXTM account. On the side menu in the “My Money” drop-down menu, click on “Transaction History.” You can track all deposits and withdrawals that are still pending completion.
- As long as the status of your withdrawal appears as "Processing" in this section, it means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When the status changes to "Funds sent" (usually within 1 business day of your initial request) it means that the funds have been sent to your Yandex.Money wallet.
When making a withdrawal, please keep the following points in mind:
- Withdrawals to third-parties cannot be accepted. The name and email address in your Yandex.Money wallet must be the same name and email address you used when registering with FXTM.
- Any profit made from trading can be withdrawn using Yandex.Money, as long as you use the same Yandex.Money account for withdrawing funds as the one you used for depositing funds to your trading account
- The above fee for processing withdrawals will be deducted from the amount you withdraw.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close some open positions in your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 1 working day of your request. If we are unable to verify your information there may be a short delay.
- There is no minimum amount per transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount for verified Yandex clients is 500,000 RUB. The maximum withdrawal amount for unverified Yandex clients is 15,000 RUB.
- Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire. In this case, you will need to provide us with a bank statement confirming the account holder's name. This name should match the one in your MyFXTM account.