|Fees / Commission||No Commission*|
- We do not accept payments from third parties. The sender's name must match the one on your trading account.
- ForexTime (FXTM) trading accounts are only available in EUR or USD. If you send funds in IDR, please check the current exchange rate in the MyFXTM conversion rates table.
- The name on your Fasapay account must match the name on your trading account.
- There is a minimum deposit of 5 USD per transaction from FXTM. The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD per transaction.
- Fasapay will charge the receiving party a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients (see Commission Size table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account, which will have been funded through Fasapay.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. Delays may occur if Fasapay or FXTM are unable to verify your information.
- FXTM accepts only e-wallet Fasapay transfers from Verified and Store level accounts. Please confirm your Fasapay account level and ensure you provide the necessary documents to the Fasapay system to upgrade your account level, if required.
- The initial deposit amount will be sent back to the same Fasapay account from which we received your funds.
- For all deposit commissions charged, FXTM will reimburse you 100%.
|Fees / Commission||0.5%|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
- Withdrawals can be executed only to the same Fasapay account that was used to deposit funds.
- Withdrawals to third parties are not permitted.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions on your account.
- If there is not enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal, the withdrawal will not be executed.
- Withdrawals are processed by us within 24 hours of your request. The funds will be posted to your Fasapay account within one business day of being processed by us. It is possible that delays occur if Fasapay or ForexTime (FXTM) cannot for whatever reason verify your information.
- You can only withdraw funds through Fasapay if you have already deposited through Fasapay.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is the amount of fees for processing the fund withdrawals. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is 10,000 USD.
- Any profit made from trading can be withdrawn using Fasapay as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same Fasapay account which was used to fund your trading account. Profits may also be withdrawn by bank wire, subject to receiving a bank statement confirming the account holder's name to your trading account.