|Fees / Commission||No Commission*|
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- The name, address and email address on your OKPay account must match the name, address and email address on your trading account. If your OKPay email address is different from your registered email address with FXTM, please add this information to your details in MyFXTM.
- There is no minimum deposit per transaction. The maximum deposit per each transaction is 10,000 EUR/USD.
- FXTM will accept OKPay transactions in EUR or USD currency only. All OKPay transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to EUR or USD and OKPay may charge you a conversion fee.
- OKPay will charge the receiving party a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients (see Conversion Rates table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account, which was funded through OKPay.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if OKPay or FXTM is unable to verify your information.
- FXTM only accepts e-wallet OKPay transfers.
- The initial deposit amount must be sent back to the OKPay account from which we received your funds.
|Fees / Commission||0.5%, max. 2.99 EUR|
0.5%, max. 2.99 USD
|Processing Time||24 Hours|
- A withdrawal to a third party will not be accepted. The name of the receiver must match the name on your trading account.
- A withdrawal is only possible to the same OKPay account from which you deposited funds.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions on your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 24 hours of your request. The funds will be posted to your OKPay account within one business day of being processed by us. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- You can withdraw funds through OKPay only if you have already deposited through OKPay.
- The maximum withdrawal amount is 10,000 EUR/USD per transaction.
- Any profit made from trading can be withdrawn using OKPay as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same OKPay account which was used to fund your trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, however in this case you will need to provide us with a bank statement confirming the account holder's name.