Through MT4 you can create your own personal workplace, whether you are trading forex, CFDs or Futures Contracts. Fully equipped with both back-office reporting functions and front-end terminals, this trading platform gives you access to the most essential tools and resources needed to analyze the market and to start trading. The MT4 is the answer to your needs; it's fast and effective, user friendly and flexible and it has been tested worldwide and chosen as a favorite amongst traders and institutions.
Some of the advantages you will enjoy:
- Dynamic security system
- Pioneering Automated Trading system – Expert Advisors
- Trading Signals
- Multiple timeframes for trading purposes
- Over 50 built-in technical indicators to help you follow the market and discover trading patterns and signals for entry and exit points
- Multi-currency/language support
- Available on mobile
- Download the platform and follow the quick, simple steps to proceed with installation.
- When installation is complete, launch the application.
- Select 'File' from the menu, then 'Login' and enter the MetaTrader login details that were emailed to you to access your trading account.
- Select which server you want from the drop-down menu.
Once you have installed this application you may be asked to provide some personal information in order to proceed.
System RequirementsWindows Vista/7/8
- Instant Execution
- Spreads starting at 1.3 pips
- 57 currency pairs to choose from
- Market Execution
- Spreads starting at 0.1 pips
- NDD / STP
What is MQL4?
MQL4 is one of the most valuable and efficient programming languages worldwide. It is used in MT4 to program trading strategies and it enables you to develop your own Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators, Libraries and Scripts.
The Difference between Instant Execution and Market Execution
Instant execution is available on Standard MT4 and it means that stop loss and take profit orders can be determined at the time of the initial entry order. Market execution on the other hand, which is available on ECN MT4, prevents this from happening at the initial entry order and only allows such an action to take place after the trade is placed.