ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We serve clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start.
The graphic designer is responsible for providing art concepts and creating informational and promotional graphic designs that have strong visual impact. Design is required for a wide range of materials and activities, most specifically online graphic design (landing pages, animated banners, etc.) but also for print advertising and printed materials such as booklets, leaflets and brochures, and material designs for exhibitions, promotional products, etc. as well animated designs for videos. The graphic designer is also responsible for visually communicating the identity of the brand and ensuring it remains consistent across all mediums.
A summary of broad responsibilities includes:
• Understanding objectives and requirements of each design job
• Developing design/art concepts to match brand identity and product communication points
• Effectively manage time in order to handle multiple design jobs simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
• Innovatively creating design concepts within the constraints of cost and time
• Working with a wide range of media.
• Degree in Graphic Design
• Excellent knowledge of design software, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign; others (3ds Max, Blender, Maya, After Effects, Premiere) considered an advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in graphic design for web.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.