- Department: Finance and Accounting
- Reports to: Head of Accounting and Finance
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Monitoring and performing the reconciliation of clients’ funds on a daily basis: from third party statements to SAP accounting software in accordance with CySec regulations.
- Monitoring of correct workflow (deposit/withdrawal process in internal system) and responsibility to investigate and resolve any discrepancies on a timely manner.
- Monitoring and processing of transactions in SAP accounting software.
- Organization and delivery of reconciliation information to the Internal Audit and Reporting team.
- Monitoring of financial institutions and payment providers balances on a daily basis and assess any settlement or transfer needs to be requested
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution
- Assist the Reconciliations Team Leader in the preparation of analytical reports
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics or similar subject.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language – both oral and written.
- Proven analytical abilities, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Excellent time-management skills: Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills: Very strong attention to details
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.