- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Global Head of Sales
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Languages required: English and Philippines
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and presentational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Assisting customers who wish to open or are managing a trading account
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
- Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Ability to reach monthly targets
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.