- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Global Head of Sales
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- University Degree (Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or other relevant field)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior sales role, preferably in the currency markets
- Excellent Computer training (Microsoft Office)
- Sales Techniques training advantageous
- English, Malay and Indonesian (written and spoken)
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work through a team in order to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong analytical skills
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for managing the Account Managers assigned to the specific Area, with focus on achieving KPIs, maintaining relations with Partners and client generation, activation and retention.
- Manage and establish the regional sales and marketing department.
- Recruit, train, manage and develop the Sales and Business Development in area of responsibility
- Set monthly, quarterly and annual individual targets for the regional sales team as provided and approved by GHOS and CEO, as well as assisting in the budgetary process for area of responsibility.
- Work with the Head of Sales to enhance the processes, systems and features to support business growth such as clients’ processes and payment solutions.
- Monitor regional account managers performance and adherence to company’ internal policies.
- Directly responsible for driving business growth and brand awareness within assigned regions through Business Development and Local Partners.
- Responsible for establishing and managing of successful offline activities and events, monthly and quarterly.
- Responsible for the growth and performance of the company’s foreign offices within the assigned regions
- Directly responsible for company profitability within the assigned region with clear understanding of the major factors affecting it and able to regularly monitor it and control it.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and performance related bonuses.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.