- Department: Partnerships Support
- Reports to: Head of Partnerships Support
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We serve our clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Languages required: English fluency is a must, any additional language is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical / numerical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to swiftly assimilate new information and concepts
- Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and delivering on deadlines
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. The candidate should have a proactive and enthusiastic approach and be a “team player” who works well under pressure and have an inquisitive nature! Most of all, the person needs to like working with other people and want an opportunity to be an important part of a growing department!
- Handling partners' incoming support queries efficiently and timely.
- Handling various partnership payments efficiently and timely, with accuracy.
- Responsible for technical setup and coordination of payout groups.
- Coordinate amongst departments to ensure smooth partners onboarding and operation.
- Continuously research and analyze offerings industrywide and present recommendations for improvements and/or new ideas / promotions.
- Coordinate with relevant departments regarding promotional content and overall presentation of the partnership program, as well as ensuring that necessary approvals/checks are in place for new offerings
- Responsible to generate and maintain adequate reports and presentations relating to partners.
- Monitor and evaluate partners' activities through several channels and provide timely updates and recommendations.
- Responsible to test any new products / systems to ensure proper setup prior to launch.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.