- Department: Market Research and Analysis
- Reports to: Global Head of Currency Strategy & Market Research
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Translate company webpages, MyFXTM Panel, emails, brochure, promotion and education materials (Glossary, articles, e-books and videos) to Arabic;
- Translate legal documents, contracts and market reports assigned from Market Research and Analysis or other departments.
- Help and Assist Market Research and Analysis/or other departments finish required tasks;
- Upload market reports on company website and social platforms. Translate quarter forecast reports. Ongoing execution of Arabic translation requests for Market Research Division needs;
- Potentially some light coordination with external agencies and PR partners for the translation of needed documents.
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate will write daily and weekly market updates to be distributed to clients, social media, portals and relevant journalists. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a creative and challenging role.
- Good command of both English and Arabic language (spoken)
- Experience in written translation in Arabic & English;
- Financial market understanding and terminologies will be highly considered as an advantage for this role;
- University degree;
- Focused, self-driven and professional;
- A hands-on team player who is willing, able and exited to work in a geographically dispersed team;
- A hard worker who is disciplined, highly organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic;
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, punctual and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the financial industry will be considered an advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.