- Department: Customer Support
- Reports to: Head of Customer Support
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We serve our clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with FXTM.
- Assisting clients worldwide through a live support
- Answering e-mails , assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handling of Back office queries
- Supporting clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Dealing with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively
- Providing support and troubleshooting on Meta Trader platforms
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues
- Liaising with the compliance officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Providing all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of any other foreign language will be plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Shift work as and when required
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and a company-wide provident fund.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.