- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Head of Sales
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law 144(I)/2007 is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven, and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation, and up-sell.
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, and incentive offerings, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
- Deliver a superior client experience by transitioning first time depositors to active traders; train, support, follow-up and resolve any concerns/problems.
- Analyze, identify, plan, design and implement opportunities for increasing client loyalty based on system data and industry insights.
- Instill trust by effectively communicating and interacting with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients. Manages all customer retention activities.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Languages required: English and Arabic (obligatory), other +
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and presentational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to reach monthly targets
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including performance-based bonus and private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.