|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||1-2 business days|
How to Make a Deposit to Your FXTM Account
- Complete the Fund Deposit form in MyFXTM and confirm the payment.
- You will then be redirected to provider’s page where you will need to select the deposit method and payment details.
- Complete the payment.
- For Bank transfers, you will need to provide a screenshot of your transfer in your bank that contains your full name, your bank account number which was used for the process of your deposit and the transaction made to FXTM.
- For transfers with other payment options, payment confirmation might be requested.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- We do not accept payments from third parties. The name of the Sender must match the name registered with FXTM.
- The details you enter/select on the provider’s website should match the details entered/selected in your MyFXTM deposit page. Please note that in case these details differ, you may experience a payment processing delay.
- The exchange rate to local currency might change from time to time according to the local provider or local bank rates.
- All transactions sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account will be automatically converted at the FXTM conversion rate.
- If the deposit is successful, it will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if FXTM or the payment provider is unable to verify your information.
- If a transaction is made in a currency that is not supported (please check the table above for supported currencies), your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. Please note that the provider may charge a conversion fee.
- In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply, as per the Conversion Rates table in MyFXTM (login required).
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The deposit fee will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for FXTM’s processing times with regards to deposits.
|Fees / Commission||1 USD|
|Processing Time||48 hours|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyFXTM account
- Log in to your MyFXTM account, select "Withdraw funds" which can be found on the side menu under “My Money.”
- In “E-Wallets” section, click the “Withdraw” button to request a withdrawal.
- Follow the instructions on the form, complete the Fund Withdrawal form with the requested details and confirm the withdrawal.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the right of the page. Once you are ready to proceed, click "Confirm".
- You will then receive a 4-digit payment password via SMS and at the email address that’s associated with your MyFXTM account. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox. Enter this password in the required field on the withdrawal confirmation page, and click "Submit".
- That’s it! You can now track the progress of your transfer through your MyFXTM account. On the side menu in the “My Money” drop-down menu, click on “Transaction History.” You can track all deposits and withdrawals that are still pending completion.
- As long as the status of your withdrawal appears as "Processing" in this section, it means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When the status changes to "Funds sent" (usually within 1 business day of your initial request) it means that the funds have been sent to your Bank account.
When making a withdrawal, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments to third parties are not accepted. The name of the Receiver must match the name registered with FXTM.
- If you wish to withdraw your initial deposit, you have to use the same source of funds from which you originally deposited.
- Any generated profits following your initial deposit can be withdrawn by any other Payment method available to you.
- You need to make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close some open positions in your account.
- In the event that your trading account and withdrawal are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply, as per the Conversion Rates table in MyFXTM (login required).
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The withdrawal fee will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for FXTM’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.