|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
How to Make a Deposit to Your FXTM Account
- Complete the Fund Deposit form in MyFXTM and confirm the payment. You will then be redirected to Alfa-Click where you should login.
- Go to “Payments for Service” in the “Payment of Invoices” section.
- Find the invoice from the name of our partner Payanyway.ru.
- Pay the invoice in Alfa-Click.
- Provide a screenshot of your transfer in Alfa-Click that contains the transaction number, amount and your full name. The name in this screenshot should match the name you provided when registering with FXTM.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- There is no minimum amount per transaction. The maximum deposit amount is 2,000,000 RUB per transaction.
- Only deposits are available via the Alfa-Click service. For withdrawals you can choose one of the many other payment methods offered by FXTM.
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name of the Sender must match the name registered with FXTM.
- All transactions sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account will be automatically converted at the FXTM conversion rate.
- If the deposit is successful, it will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if FXTM or the payment provider is unable to verify your information.
- If a transaction is made in a currency that is not supported (please check the table above for supported currencies), your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. Please note that the provider may charge a conversion fee.
- In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply, as per the Conversion Rates table in MyFXTM (login required).
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The deposit fee will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for FXTM’s processing times with regards to deposits.