DIXIPAY is an online payment processor offering a merchant service that allows for the online exchange of funds, easily and efficiently. DIXIPAY’s system provides state of the art technology and privacy across the board. With the low fees and simple verification process provided, clients can use DIXIPAY with confidence to perform their online transactions with FXTM.
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- The name and email address on your DIXIPAY account must match the name and email address on your FXTM trading account. If your DIXIPAY email address is different from your registered email address with FXTM, please include this information to your account details in MyFXTM.
- Minimum amount per transaction is $5 USD.
- FXTM will accept DIXIPAY transactions in EUR or USD currency only. All DIXIPAY transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to EUR or USD and DIXIPAY may charge you a fee for this conversion.
- DIXIPAY will charge you a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients. (See Conversion Rates Table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account which was funded through DIXIPAY.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There may be a delay if DIXIPAY or FXTM is unable to verify your information.
- FXTM accepts only e-wallet DIXIPAY transfers.
|Fees / Commission||0.5%, max. 5 USD|
|Processing Time||24 Hours|
- A withdrawal to a third party will not be accepted. The name of the receiver must match the name on your trading account.
- A withdrawal is only actionable to the same DIXIPAY account from which you deposited your funds.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions in your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 24 hours of your request. The funds will be posted to your DIXIPAY account within one business day of being processed by us. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- You can withdraw funds through DIXIPAY only if you have used DIXIPAY to make your deposit.
- There is no minimum or maximum withdrawal amount per transaction.
- Any profit acquired by trading can be withdrawn using DIXIPAY as long as the funds are withdrawn to the same DIXIPAY account which was used to fund your trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire; however, in this case you will need to provide us with a bank statement confirming the account holder's name.
- The initial deposit amount can only be withdrawn to the DIXIPAY account from which you deposited your funds to FXTM.