FXTM wins prestigious new title at Global Investor MENA Awards.
FXTM has added a new trophy to its 2017 mantelpiece. We were named‘(Headline) Forex Broker of the Year’ at the Global Investor MENA Awards 2017, in honour of our global reputation for integrity, transparency and dedicated customer service.
Much of FXTM’s reputation as an authority in the FX industry , particularly in the MENA region, is due to our Market Analysis team, who are acknowledged specialists in their field, and include renowned market expert and CNBC Arabia anchor, Hussein Sayed (who recently chaired the Middle East Family Office Investment Summit in Dubai).
Why FXTM is the ‘(Headline) Forex Broker of the Year’ for 2017:
- Our market commentary is regularly featured in media outlets including BBC, Forbes Middle East, Khaleej Times, CNN, and Newsweek.
- FXTM prides itself on its exemplary customer service, with lightning fast execution speeds and superior trading environment. We currently process 84% of funds within 5 minutes, have driven an impressive 77% increase in global active clients, and our newly launched Live Chat feature regularly achieves monthly positive ratings over 90%.
- We have succeeded in growing total deposits by 45% over the last year.
- Our investment in client education and training has made us one of the most reputable brokers in terms of training and preparation, with regular on-location seminars and workshops, and an extensive library of resources, including articles, E-books and videos for both novice and experienced traders, all presented by FXTM’s Head of Education, Andreas Thalassinos.
- Our localised solutions have increased our standing as the Global Broker with a Local Touch; with online webinars available in English, Arabic and other languages and customer support provided in 25+ languages.
- FXTM has established itself as a market leader thanks to its security and transparency. It introduced negative balance protection six years before it became a regulatory requirement, and its performance statistics are publicly displayed on the website and independently checked by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- These performance statistics show a record 0.037 millisecond speed of execution on the Pro Account for professional traders and a 0.110 and 0.197 on the ECN and Standard accounts respectively in May, as well as a 92.55% of positive slippage in March and a low 0.97% of requotes in April.
- FXTM also offers innovative products, such as MT5 platform with a hedging option (one of the first brokers to introduce this new version) and FXTM Invest, the modern copy trading programme that now features over 1800 Strategy Managers and has found major popularity amongst Arabic and Chinese traders.
We are proud to be the recipients of the ‘(Headline) Forex Broker of the Year’ award and thank the awards body at the Global Investor MENA Awards for the honour.
For a full list of FXTM awards, please click here.
Still not trading with a global award-winning broker? Open your account today.