MetaTrader 4 puts the financial markets at your fingertips – whether you’re trading forex, CFDs or Futures Contracts. Fully equipped with both back-office reporting functions and front-end terminals that allow you to add your choice of open-source software, this trading platform gives you access to the tools and resources you need to analyse the market. MT4 is fast, user-friendly and flexible. That’s why it’s a favourite among traders and institutions around the world.
Download MetaTrader 4 to discover everything you need for forex trading and technical analysis. Analyse the markets in real time with easy-to-read, interactive charts that allow you to go into minute detail over nine periods. MT4 has a wide range of customisable technical indicators available to help you decide your exit and entry points by automatically detecting patterns in the instrument’s price dynamics.
Download MT4 onto your PC to use Expert Advisors to make your online trading automatic. These send out trading instructions on your behalf based on a chosen strategy, so that you don’t have to manually open, modify or close your position on an asset. It’s another way that the MetaTrader 4 platform makes it possible to fit online trading into a busy schedule.
Benefits of MetaTrader 4:
- Dynamic security system
- Pioneering Automated Trading system – Expert Advisors
- Trading Signals
- Multiple timeframes for trading purposes
- Over 30 built-in technical indicators to help you follow the market and discover trading patterns and signals for entry and exit points
- Multi-currency/language support
- Available on mobile
Set up MetaTrader 4
- Download the platform and follow the quick, simple steps to proceed with installation.
- When installation is complete, launch the application.
- Select 'File' from the menu, then 'Login' and enter the MetaTrader login details that were emailed to you to access your trading account.
- Select which server you want from the drop-down menu.
Once you have installed this application you may be asked to provide some personal information in order to proceed.
System RequirementsWindows Vista/7/8
Our MT4 Accounts
Standard Account – MT4
- Instant execution
- Tight floating spreads*
- Hedging allowed
- No hidden commissions
- SWAP-free option available
ECN Account – MT4
- Market execution – no re-quotes
- Spreads starting at 0.1 pips*
- Hedging and scalping allowed
- SWAP-free option available
*Spread may increase depending on market conditions
What is MQL4?
MQL4 is one of the most valuable and efficient programming languages worldwide. It is used in MetaTrader 4 to program trading strategies and it enables you to develop your own Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators, Libraries and Scripts.
The Difference between Instant Execution and Market Execution
Instant execution is available on Standard MT4 and it means that stop loss and take profit orders can be determined at the time of the initial entry order. Market execution on the other hand, which is available on ECN MT4, prevents this from happening at the initial entry order and only allows such an action to take place after the trade is placed.