|Currency||EUR, USD, GBP|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||2 Hours|
|Minimum Deposit||5 EUR/USD/GBP|
How to make a deposit to your FXTM trading account
- Open the Deposits page within the My Money section in MyFXTM.
- Choose your preferred deposit method and click ‘Deposit’
- Select the trading account or wallet you wish to deposit funds into and complete the necessary fields.
- Confirm your deposit details in the next page.
Some additional steps may be asked from your payment provider. You can view your deposit status in the “My Transfers” section in MyFXTM.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- In order to process your deposit, FXTM requires a scanned colour copy of both the front and back pages of your card. For security purposes we recommend you cover all digits except the last 4 on the front of the card. Please also cover the last 3 digits on the back of your card (we do not require the CVV code); all other details must be clear and visible. Your card must be signed.
- FXTM will accept card transactions in EUR, GBP and USD only. All card transactions sent in a different currency will be automatically converted to EUR, GBP or USD; the card processor may charge you a conversion fee.
- The card processor will charge the receiving party a fee for each transaction, which is incurred by FXTM clients. (See Conversion Rates Table). The net amount will be posted to your trading account, which was funded through the card processor.
- If the deposit is successful it will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if the card processor or FXTM is unable to verify your information.
- The initial deposit amount must be sent back to the same card from which we received your funds.
- You may be required to provide us with an Authorization code for your card deposit.
- You may be required to provide us with your card statement or screen shot from your online banking showing the transaction to FXTM.
- All our requirements regarding your card details must only be received from FXTM official emails. We never request any secret card details (CVV, 3D secure code, etc.). If you have any suspicious requests from an unclear email please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Currency||EUR, USD, GBP|
|Fees / Commission||2 GBP/ 3 USD/ 2 EUR|
|Processing Time||Same business day***|
If you wish to withdraw funds from your trading account to your Debit/Credit Card, you must complete a request in MyFXTM.
How to withdraw funds from your FXTM trading account
- Go the Withdraw page within the ‘My Money’ section in MyFXTM.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to withdraw funds from and complete the necessary fields.
- Select a reason for withdrawal and enter the PIN that was to you via email or SMS and click ‘Submit’.
You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the “My Transfers” in MyFXTM.
- A withdrawal to a third party will not be accepted. The name of the card holder must match the name on your trading account.
- A withdrawal is possible to the same card from which you deposited funds.
- The fee for processing fund withdrawals will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions on your account.
- Withdrawals are processed by FXTM within 24 hours of your request. The funds will be posted to your Debit/Credit card within one business week of being processed by us. There may be a delay if we are unable to verify your information.
- You can withdraw funds using your card only if you have already deposited using the same card.
- There is no minimum withdrawal amount per transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount is 15,000 EUR/USD per transaction.
- If a situation arises whereby the card processor is unable to process your withdrawal request our back office team may contact you to discuss the alternative available methods.