- Department: HR
- Reports to: Global Head of HR & Administration
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. FXTM Brand serves clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
- To work out HR Administration procedures, routines and guidelines;
- To manage the HR Admin processes, prepare legally required documents (personnel files/employment contracts, additional agreements, vacation schedule etc.)
- To update on regular basis vacation, sick leaves and absence;
- To collect and prepare all data for payroll process for all regions;
- To update salary report and headcount analysis on monthly basis;
- To manage Medical insurance for employees cooperating with providers;
- To manage the immigration status applications and employment authorization for employees and candidates;
- To advise managers and employees on mobility policies and practices; communicate relocation packages; answer questions and resolve escalated issues from employees;
- To be as partner and one point of contact with counsel, government agencies and third-part vendors providing immigration, relocation and mobility support; and
- Accountable for monitoring relocations budget, expenditures and employee reimbursements.
- University Bachelors or Postgraduate degree
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in HR field
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Employment law
- Fluency in English
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment
- Previous experience in the financial industry will be considered advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in SAP HR will be considered as advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance. To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email.
All applications will be treated confidentially.