- Department: IT
- Reports to: Head of IT Division
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is looking for a skilled and motivated candidate to fill the position of Infrastructure and Monitoring Specialist at our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
He/she will join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment and carry out the responsibilities mentioned below.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage infrastructure vendors, assist to budgeting and planning for infrastructure expenses;
- Communicate with infrastructure vendors, review effectiveness of services in use, remote hands arrangement in Datacenters;
- Create and implement internal Processes and Procedures to follow within IT Department in relation to IT Infrastructure;
- Create technical documentation, review and further support to keep updated;
- Implement detailed infrastructure monitoring;
- Analyze problems, evaluate technical issues if occurs;
- Write infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks plus streamline operational activities;
- Solid working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu and Debian);
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP) and security, intrusion detection, firewalls;
- Familiar with latest server and CPU architecture and system-level components;
- Experience with monitoring technologies such as Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, Icinga, Graphite, etc.;
- Experience with SaltStack, or similar configuration management software;
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with passionate attention to detail;
- Communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years related work experience;
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
Relocation package (incl family)
Convenient office with fruits and coffee-machine
Private medical insurance
Corporate discount card
And other, which can be discussed during interview
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.