- Department: Dealing
- Reports to: Global Head of Dealing
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We serve our clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering a variety of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our customers. Join us today to become part of an international team of dedicated experts. You can expect a professional work environment, continuous career development and the ability to make an impact from the start: Your time is now - It’s Forex Time!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist in the daily operations of the Dealing department.
- Be responsible for monitoring clients’ exposure and managing this exposure
- Prepare reports for the Head of Dealing
- Research the global financial markets
- Monitor and maintain the Company’s trading and other relevant systems
- This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking to gain experience on a Dealing desk environment, specializing in foreign exchange.
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work as part of a growing team and increase their experience in FX dealing.
- Finance/Economics Bachelor’s degree, Degree in Data Science or equivalen;
- Previous Experience in Big Data Analytics Environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Analytical and mathematical mindset;
- Develop big data automated reports via SQL Server;
- Develop, test and automate production reporting code and logic;
- Assist in the development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of Data Models;
- Perform ad-hoc queries to answer business questions not covered by production reporting;
- Fluent English language skills;
- 1+ years of experience developing in SQL Server;
- Hands-On big data reporting experience preferably in a financial environment will be considered as an advantage;
The succesfful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and a company-wide provident fund.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.