|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||24 - 48 hours**|
- In order to process your deposit, ForexTime (FXTM) requires a scanned colored copy of the payment confirmation of the transaction made. All payment details must be clear and visible.
- Western Union Quick Pay has a maximum deposit amount of 5,000 USD per transaction.
- The name of the sender funds must match the name on the client's trading account.
- No third party payments will be accepted.
- ForexTime (FXTM) is not liable for the fees you will pay in Western Union outlet.
- ForexTime (FXTM) will accept Western Union transactions in USD only. All transactions sent in different local currencies must be converted to USD in Western Union outlet, however, a conversion fee may be charged by Western Union. Please contact Western Union for more details on conversion rates.
- Please complete all required fields in the Western Union form found in 1 step. You need to print the Western Union form, go to any Western Union outlet providing Quick Pay service, show the printed page to the employee and provide them with the necessary ID documents. For more details on Western Union Quick Pay, please visit www.westernunion.com
- Successful deposits will be posted to your trading account shortly. There might be a delay if ForexTime (FXTM) is unable to verify your information.
- When making a deposit with Western Union Quick Pay, funds can only be withdrawn to your bank account.