Before entering a trade, it makes sense that you would want to know what you stand to gain or lose from it. FXTM’s Profit Calculator is a simple tool that will help you determine a trade’s outcome and decide if it is favorable. You can also set different bid and ask prices and compare the results.
How it works:
In 4 simple steps, the Profit Calculator will help you determine the potential profit/loss of a trade.
- Pick the currency pair you wish to trade
- Choose if you are selling or buying
- Set the open and close price
- Select in which currency you would like to see the results
- The real result of the order is subject to change due to various factors such as the release of news.
- Different account types employ different table-accordion commissions and swaps and every position a different spread. The Profit Calculator does not take these values into consideration. Therefore, to get an accurate result, these values should be factored in manually. For additional information regarding swaps and table-accordion commissions, please click here.